SERIES BOYS (31) - TYLER TORTURE (19 years)


    .




    "I think this is must be one of my better posts!" lol <3
    Dirck

    Tyler Gage


    Male

    19 years old
    Knoxville, Tennessee

    Height: 5' 6"
    Weight: 100 lbs
    Shoe size: 8
    Hair color: Black
    Hair length: Medium
    Eye color: Black
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Skin color: White
    Shoot nudes? Yes














    I+eat+boys


    Ok, here's the thing about me modeling.
    I love it, it's something I really enjoy and have fun with.
    I'm not really one of those people who just show up and is like "ok, tell me what to do".
    I will listen to what you have to say and everything but I also like to give my opinion on things and most of the time I think it's good to get and outside opinion, don't cha think?
    But don't mistake that with me being pushy or anything because I'm not like that AT ALL. haha.
    I'm really outgoing and love to have fun...who doesn't? lol.
    I prefer to do more really random, weird, arty type shoots.
    I really like dark stuff too.





    haha.+taken+with+my+best+friends+iphone.+i+miss+it!+ha






    wow,+i+love+my+eyeliner+haha Colbys Photography





    up+close.











    Colbys Photography





    this+innocence+is+brilliant. Colbys Photography





    that's+how+i+do.







    tats Colbys Photography








    strip+in+front+of+my+camera





    nip+slip.+haha











    mr.+elizabeth+bathory (SEE VIDEO)





    it's+trendy





    i'll+never+tell





    eighteen Aglet Photography





    tell+me,+will+love+be+there? Aglet Photography





    take+it,+bitch!+haha Aglet Photography








    i+love+my+boots Aglet Photography











    hmmm





    i+miss+my+best+friendddd,+karah

















    haha,+i+love+my+walls






    goonight & goodluck





    tyler,+it's+art.-tila+tequila+once+told+me.+haha













    bathtub 1





    bathtub 2





    bathtub 3







    that's+my+ass





    follow+me,+duh




    Twitter Bio: I am nineteen, skinny, opinionated, queer, sensual, sarcastic, stoner, original, bipolar, tattooed, sinful, misunderstood, unusual, self-conscious, & immortal.


    more photos!: flickr.com/photos/tylertorture/


    Youtube: youtube.com/TheTylerTorture

    Twitter.com/TylerTorture

    Found at: Model Mahem

    Aglet Photography


    Colbys Photography





    mr. elizabeth bathory.

    haha. i was kinda disappointed in this video. audio owned by: UMG




    Swimming pool scene: Video








    If you'd like to know a little more about me you can always add me on myspace, I'm on there alot.

    .

Post Title

→

SERIES BOYS (31) - TYLER TORTURE (19 years)


Post URL

→

https://emolerian.blogspot.com/2009/11/series-boys-31-tyler-torture-19-years.html


Visit EMO STYLE for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive